Equity Release SchemesEquity release has the potential to unlock a tax free, lump sum from the value of a homeowner's property. Most importantly, they can then stay in their home and, with some equity release schemes, continue to own 100% of the property.
There are other options available as an equity release scheme might not be right for you. This will be the case if you are below 55 years of age.
Our typical fee is 1.5% of the loan required though this is only paid at completion of an equity release transaction. All other services, including an initial equity release consultation and our equity release literature are free of charge.
Why Ask ERIC?
- Whole of market independent advice
- Offering advice on Equity Release since 1985
- Home or telephone meetings are catered for
- No upfront fees for advice
- Members of the Equity Release Council
- Individual and bespoke service
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference 302589
- Please see our testimonials